TESS Mexico is an international environmental-hazard response organization that provides emergency-response teams, emergency-response products, training and application technology.
The company uses emerging technologies in hydrocarbon environmental spills to recover oil from the environment and to return the environment to pre-spill condition.
After a hydrocarbon spill, CAS100 will absorb any waste materials and allow for easy cleanup, reducing the threat of further contamination and spread of hydrocarbons.
Upon application of CAS100, the process of encapsulating and solidification begins to work immediately (as indicated by the changing color of the spilled oil). Within two to three minutes the encapsulated product will be ready for removal.
Characteristics of CAS100:
- 100 percent environmentally safe
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-explosive, non-flammable
- Encapsulates and solidifies all hydrocarbons
- Repels any water-based substances
- Does not sink in water
- Hydrocarbons will always remain encapsulated
- Proven to quickly deal with any oil-environmental disaster by minimizing damage and bringing back the environment to pre-spill condition
- No specialized equipment required (the product can be immediately applied by hand)
TESS Mexico is headquartered in Progreso, Yucatan, Mexico. For more information and to see a video on how CAS100 works, visit http://www.tessmexico.com/en/index.php/widgetkit.