The SXD 15 is the first in a new series of economical advanced digital servo drives from Allied Motion. This compact, modular unit can drive a DC brush, DC brushless or AC brushless motor requiring up to 1 kW of power. (This might require additional heat sink.)
The SXD 15 can be either panel or DIN‑rail mounted. Its small size makes the SXD easier to integrate into equipment and minimizes panel or enclosure size.
Standard ratings are 12 to 80 VDC bus, 15 A continuous and 30 A peak current.
Additional features include:
- Torque, velocity and position control modes
- Four digital inputs, one digital output, all isolated and two analog inputs plus one analog output
- Communication via RS232, RS485 or CAN
- A keep-alive feature to enable maintaining logic power with the main power off
- Full protection against short circuits, voltage excursions and temperature extremes
Allied Motion’s IN Control, a Windows-based software application, enables easy, intuitive set-up and configuration of the SXD 15 drive.
About Allied Motion
Allied Motion Technologies Inc. is a U.S. public company focused exclusively on serving the motion control market. For additional information, contact Allied Motion N.A. Solution Center at 888/392-5543 or email@example.com. Or, visit www.alliedmotion.com.