If you are currently involved or have professional experience within any stream of the energy industry, you need to attend the Global Petroleum Show. See new products and technologies. Network. Take advantage of the education and learning opportunities.
GPS 2016 is one of the most diverse to date. The show changes every year, and there is always something new that can be applied to a personal experience and business methodology. GPS is well established as the premier world energy event.
Here are the top reasons to attend:
1. See what’s new in the industry by exploring 1,500 exhibiting companies showcasing products that are making a measurable difference in the emerging markets. Attendees will learn about new technology and cost-savings initiatives that are at the forefront of everyone's business goals. Be part of the future.
2. Access new international markets all in one venue. Get the information and connections you need to source new markets with a global perspective. International companies can learn from local associations and government organizations about entering the Canadian marketplace, while local businesses can find out about opportunities and strategies from representatives from all over the world.
3. Hear what energy leaders have to say. Join international energy leaders for breakfast as they share their visions on topics such as global exploration opportunities, investment acquisition, IOC/NOC partnerships and energy security and efficiency.
4. Develop your business at the many networking events. It is so important to network and take advantage of all that is offered at GPS. The people that have helped build and drive the industry need to embrace every opportunity to network and expand their business.
5. Experience Calgary’s cowboy culture with a bull riding event and a night out at Cowboys Casino. Get up close to the toughest sport on dirt and stay for the country and western stylings of our headline musical act at the GPS Professional Bull Riders Invitational. After the exhibition closes, meet with clients and colleagues at the official industry party at Cowboys Casino.
There is a wide range of information available for those in oil and gas production, operations, geophysics, geology, engineering, construction, design consulting, research and development, equipment sales and service, technology, drilling, production, completions, pipelines, transportation, maintenance, facilities, health, safety, environment, finance, investment, government, regulatory, training, education, clean technology and natural gas.
GPS is adapting to the current industry downturn and continually updating its focus to represent the current state of the energy industry.
We have a Career Development Zone this year to support the people who are in between jobs or looking to strengthen their personal brand.
You cannot afford to miss:
- Free educational seminars
- Expanded international focus
- Networking events
- Expansive exhibition space
- New zones and pavilions
Registration is now open and free for a limited time!